How We Use The Information We Collect
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with a customized experience when using our Services and to make them more valuable to you. Because our Services are supported by advertising, we also use the information we collect to help us and advertisers efficiently reach consumers who are most likely to be interested in particular products and services. We only use payment and identity verification information as necessary to complete a particular transaction, provide a requested service, enforce legal rights or comply with applicable law.
In addition, we and our authorized service providers generally use other information that we or they collect about you to:
• Customize the content you see when you use our Services and other services as you navigate online;
• Analyze, operate and improve our Services, and fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you email and electronic newsletters;
• Help recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting one of our Services;
• Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards;
• Attribute content that you post to forums we operate on our Services;
• Recognize the same users as they access online or mobile services using multiple browsers or devices and deliver to them appropriate interest-based content and advertising;
• Provide you with special offers, promotions and information from companies within our corporate family, and select third parties in accordance with applicable law;
• Control the display of advertising and develop and deliver advertising tailored to your interests, including advertising that you see on our Services, advertising you see on third-party websites, mobile applications and email programs, and offers and advertising you may receive offline or as push-notifications, from us or others;
• Measure and analyze visitor traffic and usage patterns and improve the quality and effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications;
• Conduct market or audience analysis and related reporting;
• Understand whether our users read email messages and click on links contained within those messages;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.